Wednesday, June 23, 2010

So Proud

James and I have been together for over a year and a half now. It seems as time is just flying by. I guess that is what happens when you have fun! James and I do not get to spend a lot of time together when we are at home due to our work schedules, but we do try to make the best of it when we have time off together. We are already planning our summer activities - painting, yard sale, sailing, family visits, and just enjoying each other.

One of our goals for the next 6 months is to be more physically fit. So, we each purchased some new running shoes! And... yes, we actually went running. We have only been once together, but I have gone on my own and James has been taking Dutch for more walks. We have plans to go running every Sunday, rain or shine. We are both 30 now, so there is no turning back on our health and well being. Plus, we will be in St. John in 6 months so we need to get our butt in gear!

I am very proud of James for making the changes he has been making to better our lives together. Someday we will hopefully have kids and we need to be healthy enough to support them financially, emotionally and physically.

James, you are my best friend and the love of my life. I truly appreciate you and look forward to all of the time we spend together.

No comments: