Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tuesday...

... is full of "fun". I am determined to get the red room nearly done today. Here is what is left:
  • paint heater (I just put the primer coat on)
  • sand window
  • paint trim of window
  • sand door
  • paint door
  • practice with chair rail in mitre box (not sure I spelled that correctly)
  • measure out chair rail and cut
  • paint chair rail
  • hang chair rail
  • vacuum carpet
  • wash carpet
  • wash new bedding
  • decide which furniture will end up in which room and paint to match said room
This is what needs to get done outside prior to Sunday so that we can have a good day off prior to going to Mexico:

  • Pick up dog doodie
  • rake lawn (I know I am very late on this)
  • put down organic fertilizer (or no fertilizer if I can't find some)
  • get leaves out from under porch and away from the grill
  • put together new patio set
  • clean porch (sweep and staple down carpet)
  • fluff mulch
  • call for termite treatment (huge priority!)
So, needless to say I will be busy today!

No comments: