Sunday, May 3, 2009

Quarantined...

We are home! We arrived home on Friday night, as scheduled. We didn't want to leave the beautiful weather in Cancun! We had booked a trip to see some ruins and to go snorkeling on Tuesday but that was the first day that the Mexican Federal Government shut down all public gathering places... so we ended up staying on the resort the entire trip. This was an all inclusive resort complete with beach and pool drink and food delivery so we were pretty content! The weather was great, we got to relax with eachother, and I got to swim in the Caribbean!

We are staying home for a few days to make sure that the incubation period passes with out any ill effects and so that we can not infect anyone else if we do have the swine flu. As of right now we are feeling fine.

I think I have decided that I would like to go back to Cancun for 30Fest so that we can see the ruins and do some snorkeling and such. I will keep you all posted.

Here is a video I made of the pictures we took. I hope you can view it!

No comments: