Tuesday, March 1, 2011

35 weeks 6 days

Only 29 days left until William is due to make his appearance. I have mixed emotions about this. Mostly I am feeling like it is like any other day, that this whole thing still isn't real. Then there are times where I am freaking out that the house is not clean, that we are not ready for a baby to be in our homes, and that our plan for me to not go back to work full time is not going to work.

For example, today the house looks worse than it has in weeks. I am too tired to actually do anything about it. There are so many things that we need to get done - taxes, budgets, wills, setting up life insurance... ahhh the list grows as I take off one thing.

I guess it will all come together, eventually. I tend to push myself a bit each day to get stuff done. Like today I really need to do the dishes and clean the bathroom, and at least throw a load of laundry into the washer.

I am really happy that I am off 3 days a week right now so that I can pace myself. If I can get a few things done a day we should be ok and on schedule, right?

No comments: