Saturday, April 30, 2011

Caught in the act... again

Fritz really likes silicone. REALLY likes it. He used to eat our Wii remote covers unless we put them in a drawer. He hunts down rubber bands and hair elastics and puts them in his food bowl for safe keeping. Now Fritz has a new addiction: pacifiers!

I had caught him once before stealing a pacifier off of the side table next to the rocking chair - I caught him with it in his mouth as he was exiting the nursery. This morning I got up and found Fritz in the hall with yet another pacifier in his possession. I put the stolen pacifier back on the kitchen counter to put it through a sanitizing process only to find Fritz walking out of the kitchen with it in his mouth like a baby a few moments later (I couldn't help but laugh out loud). I wish I had my camera ready for that! Looks like we are going to have to put used pacifiers in their own storage drawer so that Fritz can't use them to soothe himself.

I can't take all the crying! I need a paci to help me deal!!

No comments: