Saturday, April 30, 2011

Cloth Diapers

James and I decided to use cloth diapers while we are home, at minimum. I have been brave enough to leave the house with William in cloth diapers with very little poor results. These cloth diapers are awesome! I have 1 of each of the 3 major national brands of "all in one" cloth diapers, but decided to use a local Work At Home Mom (WAHM) for the majority of our cloth diapers. Not only are they much less expensive than the national brand diapers, they are customizable with cute patterns, she is local so if I have a problem that needs to be addressed, and I am supporting a local WAHM!

My best friend got me some cloth laundry detergent made by her friend's sister-in-law. It works wonderfully and once again, supporting a WAHM!

First time wearing a cloth diaper!
If you are interested in any of the products that I use and recommend for cloth diapering, here are the links!

Three Monkeys Cloth Diapers: http://www.threemonkeysclothdiapers.com/
Ruby Moon Cloth Diaper Laundry Detergent: http://www.rubymoonlaundry.com/

No comments: