Monday, March 2, 2009

Change is coming!

Time to make things my own! I have not done a thing to my house since I moved in besides putting on a new roof and putting sheet rock in the laundry room. So, I decided that I wanted to redo the bedrooms - all 3 of them! We are starting with the new guest bedroom. This is the former room of Mike, my old roomie. I love this green that a former roomie put in here. I hate to get rid of it, but it needs another coat and the nautical decor that I already have won't go well with green. So, the color will now be "slender reed" when we are done - a beachy tan. James is shown here getting ready to paint the ceiling. That is now done and I put up one of a few coats of primer so that the green won't show through. Meghan will hopefully like this new room when she moves in later in April!

No comments: