Sunday, March 1, 2009

Town Fair Tire dinner

I had to dress up this weekend. I really don't enjoy dressing up - that is no secret. But, I clean up well and I found out that James cleans up well too! We looked really great for one reason, the Town Fair Tire year end dinner.

Look, we are not in jeans!

The shrimp were bigger than James' thumb!


James received an award for his store reaching $2M. It was his first year being open so this number should be bigger next year!

Polishing his award in the hotel room.
Look how proud he is. I am proud of him too!
The evening was great. I had a lot of fun and it really was fun getting all dressed up with James. I am looking forward to next year's dinner!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Sarah, you look great in that dress! Glad to hear you had a good dinner.