Saturday, August 8, 2009

Geocaching in the city...

It was a beautiful day out on Friday and I had to try to stay awake. So, what better way to do that than to go geocaching?!?! I headed out to my parents' house to get Dutch and then to the Blodgett house to pick up my lady friends, Megan and Anne.

This was a multicache located right in downtown Manchester. The task was to visit the parks downtown and to view and gather information on the statues in those parks. The final cache was down by the river. Overall it took us about 3 hours from start to finish, including a stop at Ben & Jerry's on Elm Street.

This was Anne's first time caching and I think she liked it! She wasn't really cranky and she only fell asleep for a short time. What a good cacher!

Getting ready to go!

General John Stark

Casimir Pulaski
Victory Park
Dutch and I. Same park different side of the monument.
Bronstein Park
Veterans Memorial Park
Look, flowing water!
The Mill Girl
The final cache! Yay!
And of course, what commute home would be better than Dean Camin's? 5:30pm, time to go home.

No comments: