Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Take me out to the ball game!

For those of you who didn't know that I won the PSNH green seats for the Fisher Cats' game last night - I did. Thank you to George for nominating me for my efforts to make TRU a more earth friendly company and my work with Autism Speaks.

We had great seats. Now, when I say we I mean Dave (my boss), Matt (my co-manager), Sandy (a BRU store manager) and myself. I took them because they busted their humps for the remodel and I thought it would be a nice way to say thanks! The seats were right behind home plate! Dave took us out for pizza at Sal's before the game and we had some beer and snacks at the game. What fun! I have never been to a baseball game before - not including one in high school. It was pretty fun but I was distracted by different things going on - like the passing trains! It was a great time.

Chicken Man!

Pretty good seats!

Look, a Fisher Cat!

Sandy, Dave, and Matt... my guests.

Sandy with yours truly.

No comments: