Sunday, August 10, 2008

I am crafty!

It was my friend Anna's birthday last week. Our friend Jen had a great idea that we should go to a place where you make your own stained glass. I am not normally a creative/artsy person but this was so much fun and we had a great time helping each other complete their pieces. It was also BYOB so we could enjoy some wine to go with the crafty fun!

I made this for a special someone - I will get it to you when it is done, Mem.

The birthday girl and her masterpiece.
The crew that went to show off our artistic abilities.
After the fun at the glass shop we went back to Jen's beautiful house and watched a few movies and got to know each other a bit better. It was a ton of fun and I highly recommend this activity to any of you looking for something to do with a group of friends for any reason... such as a shower, birthday, or just because!

No comments: