Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I am going to be $10k richer!

So... if you haven't heard yet, I am on a mission to save $10,000 in 365 days! Starting April 1 I am going to be adhering to a strict budget to squirrel away $10k. I have planned out a budget, which I hope will be pretty realistic. As the budget goes right now I am going to be able to save just over $8500. My plan is to really pinch my pennies and scrape a few hundred more into the savings. Oh, and sell of some junk I have cluttering my house. And... maybe... just maybe... sell off my hot wheels collection. I know. This all sounds just crazy. But, I am going to do it! I even have a different blog in hopes that the fad catches on. It is in the beginning stages, but I hope to have savings info, cool links to savings sites... you know - the how to for those with no clue. Just like me!

Check it out at http://10kin365.blogspot.com! Wish me luck!

No comments: