Thursday, April 17, 2008

Artiste?

This has been a bad week for illegal art work. First, Sunday morning I got an email from the store saying that the building was covered in graffiti. I didn't believe that it was that bad since my co-manager tends to blow things out of proportion. I was proven wrong. These pictures are just from the front of the building. The entire store looked like this!
I don't understand what possesses someone to want to do this to someone else's property. According to the cop they think they know who did this. It is a minor and apparently the parents buy the spray paint for the kid and tell him where he can and can not paint. HELLO!! Your kid needs some discipline not a can of paint!

Today I was out doing some yard work and testing my bike until about 7:30. My roommate came home at about 9:15 and told me that there was graffiti on the drive way. I had to go out side to snap a picture. Apparently some punk doesn't like the color of my house. Once again, where are the parents??? And, my house is tan with brown trim... not brown. If they are going to complain they should at least know their colors.
The remodel is going well. They are now sanding the joint compound on the new drywall and the new lighting is almost done. We will be taking down some registers over the next few days to make room for more construction. The once colorful front of the building is now plain concrete blocks. The crew is working on adding the finishing touches on the frame work for the new and improved front of the building.

No comments: