Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I'm a big kid now!

This is going to sound so pathetic. I changed my head light bulb all by myself today. I know, I know... I am 28 so this sounds like I was spoiled as a kid. But, there has never been a time where I needed to do such a chore. My parents raised me properly. I can do most of my own repairs and maintenance; I can change my own oil and tires, I can do some of my own home repairs (I got some gutter stuff at HD last week). I have a lot to learn, but I can get by. I just thought it was odd that I have never had to deal with a burnt out head light before.
I must say that Honda put the access to the head light bulb in a very inconvenient location and the directions in the manual do not do the job justice. I think they should show the picture as the way you see it as you look down at the parts, not as they way you see it as you are assembling the vehicle with no other parts in the way. Just a suggestion, Honda!

No comments: