Sunday, April 20, 2008

Just call me Lance...

Today was the day! Beautiful weather combined with a day off made for an easy test run for my bike commute. It was much easier than expected! It only took me 24 minutes to get there and 19 to get home. It was the first time I did this ride so it will only get faster as I get used to it. I also thought it would be appropriate to do a weigh in before I went for my ride. I will give updates as to my progress!

I went for a hike around Tower Hill Pond today with Dutch, Nick, and Mike. We were on the hunt for geocaches! I found my #100 cache and still couldn't find the other one that I tried finding in February.


I thought that the ferns looked cool hanging off of this rock.
The boys.
This looked better in person. Still nice though.
Dutch and I after #100!
Random place for a rock.
I have hiked Tower Hill quite a few times and never saw this until today. I am going to try to find out who Leigh Barry is.
I was finally able to snap a pic of the other half of the cardinal pair.

No comments: