Saturday, April 26, 2008

Fresh new outlook...

I don't know if something has changed in me over the past few weeks, but I am happier with just about every aspect of my life right now. A few months ago I was pretty blah about life and was stressing over what I needed to do to make some changes. I was not satisfied with the way my life was playing out. I am not sure exactly what changes I made caused me to have a new attitude, but something is working. I am going to school so I feel smart again and I am meeting new people. Perhaps I just needed to get out more? The weather was spectacular this week too and I was able to sit out in the sun, do some hiking, . Perhaps the winter blues are over? I am losing weight and eating better so perhaps I am just more confident in my appearance. Of course the comments from my coworkers are helping too!

I am happy with life right now and am excited to see what the future holds! I am not worrying about stuff that I have no control over. I always was a believer that everything happens for a reason. I guess I am just starting to live life a bit more according to that belief.

No comments: