Monday, May 26, 2008

My Wii called me...

... overweight! I knew I was, but it's different when your Wii basically laughs at you. The good news is that I thought I needed to lose about 30 pounds, but If I lose more than 22 pounds I will be unhealthy and underweight. My BMI will be too low. So, that is a good thing!
Today was my first day back in Newington. I was up about 2 hours early so I decided to finish watching my movie, "August Rush". It started off cute but clearly became predictable. I guess that is the issue with chick flicks... they are great at tugging your heart strings but you can tell how the movie will end about 15 minutes into it. No sooner did I get out of the shower was my phone ringing. One of the managers at Newington had got my number from someone at a different store and was requesting that I "swing by" Concord to get 12 Wiis. So, my morning commute turned into about 2 hours. 30 mins to Concord, 20 mins of chat time and another hour on Route 4 through all sorts of quaint towns in NH. I enjoyed the ride. I built some furniture today... two changing tables. I love building things so this was a good day!
When I got home I decided to hop on my Wii Fit board to combat the overweight comment. It was pretty fun. According to my tests and exercises tonight I have horrible balance. In real life I do not think I have horrible balance. I had issues heading the soccer balls that the Wii kicked at me and apparently I am a pathetic skier too. I must say that it did get my heart pumping and that it was fun to work out tonight!

No comments: