Sunday, May 25, 2008

New toys...

So, as most of you know the two cats - Fritz and Zee - both have the nickname Houdini. Fritz has actually chewed a hole in my screen patio door big enough for Zee to get out and announce her accomplishment to us. Meow!! What a shock... So, to curb Fritz's appetite for escape Nick, Fritz's dad, and I split the cost of a "cat veranda". Basically it is a cage that hangs out of the window like an air conditioner. Both of the cats love it and they have backed down on the destruction of screens! Here are a few pictures that I took of Fritz exploring his new toy. All that is left for me to do is put the hard wire mesh screen up on the patio door to prevent Zee from getting out again!




Dutch also got a treat this week. One toy, six squeakers, 5 minutes of fun, 10 minutes of clean up. Dutch has a thing for killing anything that squeaks and is filled with fluff. Once it is dead I get to clean it up! Good thing I just cleaned the day before!
Dutch often gets fluff lodged in his squishy lips.

No comments: