Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Zippity do da...

What a week it has been! I have been blessed with two days off in a row this week and what a joy it was. So, here we go...
Sunday is usually my day off. Poor Liz was in the hospital so I had to close on Sunday and stay until 9pm. It was the last day of our abatement, which required us to have a security guard as the doors have to remain open for their vents. The security guard showed up almost 3 hours late. I was so upset because I thought I would be stuck there all night. Thanks to my DLPM for saving the day!
Monday was ok. I rode my bike to work and I felt so sluggish. Good thing I left early as it took me an extra few minutes to make it to the store. Upon my arrival my day got very interesting. Turns out one of the guys from another store who is helping us with the night crew has a thing for me. He had the other guy tell me. Yes, I am flattered and no, I will not be going out with said person who likes me. My DM showed up and spent the day with me. Joy. I like her but sometimes I just wish she would pick better days to come. I left work 3 hours late! I finally got home and finished my paper... well, most of it.
Tuesday was the best day of the week so far! I finished my paper and presentation and was able to spend some time mowing the lawn and cleaning. I also had the chance to talk to my crush some of the day and ended up hanging out with him that night. The crush had been fading but now I just don't know. I guess time will tell

My lawnmower was broken for a while... this is what my lawn looked like before I mowed it!

Today was pretty laid back. I went to a dermatology appointment in Nashua only to realize that I was a week early! They took me anyway as it was better for them. I ended up getting a Rx for oral antibiotics and Retin A. I am not thrilled about the antibiotics as they just make the bacteria stronger. But, maybe this will help and I will look as beautiful on the outside as I feel on the inside. My presentation was ok. Nothing special. Paper is turned in.

Kind of a boring week except for Tuesday. Sorry this blog was so blah. Next time it will be better... I promise!

No comments: