Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Wow...

I can't believe the progress that happened on one night of fixturing!
Here is the before picture:
Now, that was before the massive clean out on Tuesday morning. 1/3 of the store was completely empty and it looked like a roller rink! Here is what it looks like one shift into the fixturing week. Yes, this was all done in a mere 8 hours... that includes unloading the fixture trucks!
The crew managed to get up just about every piece of gondola we need! They just have to finish up the back of the perimeter wall, level, and skate everything into place. I was completely shocked to see this much progress in one night. The guy from BRU who was running the fixture crew was completely amazed at how hard the crew worked and said it was one of the best crews he has ever seen. Kudos to my team! So, at this rate we are about 2 days ahead!
I decided to go to work today, on my vacation day, to just check things out and post a few layouts. I ended up posting just about all the layouts I had since the gondolas were up. It is starting to feel real now!

No comments: