Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Almost Spring!

What a beautiful day it was! Dutch was overly anxious to go for a walk so we went when I got home from work. I thought I would take the whole family since it was so nice out. Fritz and Zee absolutely loved the walk and Dutch was walking tall and proud. To the right is a picture of the kids after we got back from the walk. I didn't get as many shocked looks from people driving by as I normally do. Maybe the neighborhood is used to seeing me out with the cats by now.


Zee is getting stir crazy in the house and has rediscovered her love of plastic bags. I found her all tangled up with her best friend when I got out of the shower the other day. Why are cat's so obsessed with plastic? Fritz doesn't have this problem and I hope he doesn't learn any bad habits from her.

No comments: