Thursday, March 27, 2008

It finally happened...

I got my first cold of the season. I thought I made it through cold season but everyone at the store just came down with it over the past few days. I had my cashier disinfect every piece of equipment that anyone would touch with the magical powers of the Clorox wipe. I hope that this stops or at least limits the spread of germs. I think I am going to have to break out the hand sanitizer too and have the cashiers disinfect their hands once an hour.
The good news is that I am much less miserable today than I was yesterday. No amount of meds could stop my lower back pain last evening. I finally fell asleep after propping up my legs with pillows and crossing my legs in the "Indian style". Ahhh, sweet relief.
Dutch was actually a very good boy and let me rest the entire night. I had to bribe him though. We are going to do something fun and exciting as a reward for his good behavior this week.
I hope all of you are germ free!

No comments: