Thursday, March 20, 2008

So this is how my day started...

OK. It's been a few days since my last post. Busy at work with the new boss, visits from people at the office, contractors... the remodel is starting on Monday so it's countdown time!
So for those of you who know me well enough to know my weird eating quirk, this picture will make you think that sometimes the universe just wants you to take a breather. My quirk is that I am extremely methodical with my food. When I eat a meal I need to eat one item at a time. For example, if I have chicken, rice and green beans I need to complete eating the green beans before I eat the rice and so on. Also when I am making my meals I keep everything separated. When making layered food I need to make sure all my layers are even and that the flavors are consistent. This leads me to the picture. I cooked some breakfast ham on the stove and took it off to cook the egg in the same pan (no need to dirty two pans). While the egg was cooking I cut up some havarti cheese and randomly let it drop onto the ham. When I felt I had enough cheese to cover the majority of the ham once the cheese melted I spun the plate for easier execution of the placing of the egg. Here is what the higher powers showed me to do as I started my day after a night of little sleep... coincidence? I think not. Even though I was running a few minutes behind for work I couldn't resist getting a shot of this. Looks like a smiley face to me!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

looks like a face with its tongue out to me :P but if it made u feel better to think of it like a smile than go for it.